Saturday, July 4, 2015

Fourth of July Pool Party

Hi! Dominik here. I had a pool party for the Fourth of July!

This picture shows my friends that were at the party
There's James, Mason, Me, Zack, and Zachary. Dimitri also had his friends over, too.

We could play with Bocce Balls, Badminton, Ping pong, Basketball, and other games. I chose to play Badminton and tag. Then, we had hot dogs for dinner.
After we had dinner, we roasted marshmallows and made s'mores. Then, we used sparklers and played tag. After that, we went inside and watched a movie.


My favorite part of the party was when we got to play tag. I had a BLAST!!!




Dimitri using a Sparkler
Summary:

I thought the party was awesome!!! I want to thank my Mom and Dad for putting in so much work to have this happen!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It was a great party!!! Thanks for having us!!!

I am Nik. You had to ask? said...

Wouldn't have been as great without you guys! :)