Saturday, January 5, 2008

Felice Anno Nuovo!













I hope everyone's giorni festivi were molto bene. I really like PRESENTS! I want Santa to come every day! I miss the Che Bella lights on the tree though. Wish we didn't have to wait a whole year for them to come back.

New Year's Eve was lots of fun. I went to a fun concert and saw some fireworks. The fireworks are pretty but noisy so I didn't like them so much. But after that, we went and had some Gelato - Can you say Happy New Year!!

And yesterday was Zack's birthday. He's 12 years old now. We had a munchkin with a candle in it and my friend Lily and I sang Happy Birthday and helped him blow out the candle and then we gave him the munchkin.

So far 2008 is shaping up to be pretty fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

Anonymous said...

Nuovo anno felice a voi anche, zucca! Era impressionante spendendovi Natale con. Il papa ed io hanno avuti mai Natale migliore!
Amore,
Nana :)