Sunday, March 25, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me!


















Oh Boy do I love chocolate cake!! Whoever invented that should be president. My party was so much fun. Lots of friends came. Even my friend Laurel came all the way from Massachusetts just for me. We all played and ate lunch and had CAKE!!
Zack had a good time too, eating all the chocolate crumbs that fell on the floor.

I'm having 2 more parties next weekend too. I'm gonna milk this birthday-thing for as long as possible. LET THERE BE CAKE!

5 comments:

fran said...

HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY, NIK!!! I STILL THINK YOU ARE A VERY HANDSOME, BLUE-EYED ONE YEAR OLD...HAVE FUN AT YOUR OTHER PARTIES...

YOUR FRIEND FRAN

I am Nik. You had to ask? said...

Thanks Fran...You rock!

CTodd said...

Happy first, kid!!

niksnana said...

Buon Uno Compleanno Il Nipote!!
Fran is right...you are the handsomest, blue-eyed 1 year old ever!!!
Looks like you had a real fun time!
See you soon!

I am Nik. You had to ask? said...

I know...my parents are spoil-sports...what can I say? Hey at least they let me eat all the cake I wanted!